IHSA works with labour-management committees and other stakeholders to research health- and safety-related issues. We provide wide-ranging technical support to industry groups, standards organizations, and government bodies, such as the Ministry of Labour. Employers and workers can also rely on us for technical advice on health and safety concerns.
Our research always has a practical, positive purpose; we attempt to resolve a specific problem confronting our industries. The information we collect is used to improve workplace health and safety through the updating of health and safety codes, standards, legislation, etc.
- Poster - Company Size and Injury Frequency in Ontario Construction
- Poster - Improvements in Injury Rates in Construction (1998-2006)
- Poster - Incidence Patterns of LTIs Within Construction Companies
- Poster - Injuries by Trade in Ontario Construction
- Poster - Multi-Year Analysis of Construction LTI Costs
- Poster - Worker Age and Type of Injury in Ontario Construction
- Report on Fatal and Non-fatal Injuries in the Ontario Construction Industry
- The Effect of Supervisory Training on Lost-time Injury Rates in Construction