Infrastructure Health and Safety Association
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 9:15 am
To: Members of Infrastructure Health and Safety Association
Take notice that the Annual General Meeting of voting members (the “Meeting”) of Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (“IHSA”) will be held on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 9:15 am (eastern daylight time) at the Centre for Health and Safety Innovation, 5110 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, ON L4W 0A1.
The Meeting has been called for the following purposes:
1. To ratify, sanction, confirm, and approve all acts, contracts, proceedings, appointments, elections, and payments enacted, made, done, and taken by all directors and officers of IHSA since the close of business at the last general meeting.
2. To receive, consider, and approve the financial statements of IHSA for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, and the report of the auditors.
3. To appoint auditors and authorize the directors to fix their remuneration.
4. To ratify the elected slate of directors of IHSA.
5. To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
If you are able to attend please complete the registration form.
If you are unable to attend please complete the proxy form.
All forms must be received by 4:00 pm on Monday, September 9, 2013.
For more information, download the meeting Notice, Speaker Bio and complete Agenda. To register to attend the AGM, download the Registration Form or the Proxy Form. To register contact Christine Richardson via telephone at 905-212-7932 or via email.