This program will provide insight and information on the technology, formulas, regulatory standards, and other considerations needed when dealing with arc flash assessment.
- Legislation and rules review
- Risk assessment (risk categories)
- Arc current calculations
- Incident energy calculation
- Analysis of software available such as Arcpro and Duke Heat Flux Calculator
- What APTV really means
- Ways of reducing arc flash hazards
- Determining the level of personal protective equipment (PPE) required when in proximity to arc flash hazards
Who Should Attend?
Line supervisors, lead hands, and purchasing and engineering personnel.
Price Per Participant at
Total Course Price at
Click here for more available sessions